0 Comment
Quotes of Words of Wisdom Ir Soekarno
Bung Karno 1RI President

…We are a great nation, we are not a nation of tempeh. We will not beg, we will not beg especially if the aid is emblazoned with this condition! Better to eat cassava but free, than to eat bestik but slaves. [Speech of the Proclamation Anniversary, 1963]

... A great nation is a nation that respects the services of its heroes. (Speech for Heroes' Day, Nov. 1961)

... My struggle is easier because it expels invaders, but your struggle will be more difficult because it is against your own people.

... Make my pain as a testimony, that even a president's power has its limits. Because lasting power is only people's power. And above all else is the power of God Almighty.

... If in a person there is still a sense of shame and fear to do something good, then the guarantee for that person is not to meet him with a step forward.

... A nation that does not believe in its strength as a nation cannot stand as an independent nation.

... Build a world where all nations live in peace and brotherhood.

... Do not think we all have merited enough with the color triangle. As long as there are still crying in our huts our work is finished! Keep fighting by pouring as much sweat.

... Give me 1000 parents, I will pull out all the roots, give me 1 young man, I will surely shake the world

... No one counts: how much profit I get later from this Republic, if I struggle and sacrifice to defend it

... Don't look into the future with your blind eyes! The past is very useful to be a mirror bengala of the future.
Article taken from Biografiku.com.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog,

 
Top